The following are the 12 Probiotic Strains used in Dr. Ohhira’s Formula, including a brief outline of their beneficial activity.
Bifidobacterium breve ss. breve
Aids in the prevention of diarrhea and in the production and promotion of natural antibodies
Bifidobacterium infantis ss. infantis
Protects against inflammation of the bowels and stomach; fights E. Coli
Helps to eliminate the negative effects of nitrates in food
Neutralizes yeast, campylobacter, and various flu’s, while helping to lower cholesterol levels
Helps produce natural antibiotics and promotes cellular immunity
Transient bacteria helps alleviate digestive problems and acid reflux
Builds immune system and promotes nitrogen activation
Lactobacillus casei ss. casei
Protects against deadly Listeria bacteria; inhibits activity in tumor cells
Lactobacillus heveticus ss. jagurti
Promotes anti-tumor activity
Blocks receptor sites for gram-negative bacteria and produces natural antibodies
Produces antitumor activity and the antioxidant SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE
Enterococcus faecalis TH-10
Dr. Ohhira’s proprietary strain is 6.25 X stronger than any other Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) known to bacteriologists. The proteolytic power of the TH-10 strain is what distinguishes it from other LAB. Proteolytic power is the ability of LAB to digest protein during the fermentation process and the greater its ability to digest protein, the greater the power of the LAB. Only strain of LAB that has demonstrated ability to neutralize MRSA, E. coli 0157 and other pathogens. It weakens their cell walls and is effective against E. coli 0157 (cause of food poisoning).
. Effective against Bacillus cerus (cause of intestinal anthrax)
. Effective against H. pylori (in vitro) — (Research conducted at Department of Medicine, Monash University, Australia) H. pylori is a cause of ulcers, migraine, rosacea and morning sickness among other conditions
. Unique to this product
. Proven safe by university-based research
. Increases oxygen consumption (V02 max) of athletes
. Increases bone density by one-third
. Adhesion of LAB in colon confirmed by scientific research
. Cultured by Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D. and leading scientists from Okayama University
Product FEATURES beyond probiotics
* Carefully aged 3 years so the strong survive
* Caps contain culture medium w/nutrients for the bacteria
* At least 1 – 1.5 billion / gram Colony Forming Units (CFU)
* Enteric-coated to survive stomach / bile acids
* Well researched with both human laboratory scientific studies for safety and clinical effectiveness
* Guaranteed adhesion of lactic acid bacteria to the intestinal wall
* Vegan, including the soft gel capsule
* No refrigeration-stable at room temperature for 3+ years (blister pack)
* Naturally developed amino acids, hydrogen peroxide, enzymes and bacteriocins
* Contains 4 robust Organic Acids-necessary to maintain the proper pH environment in the colon-critical for adhesion of LAB and killing harmful bacteria (pH level in colon should be 5.2 to 6.5 to support the good LAB)
* Contains DNA of even the inactive LAB which stimulates immunity
* Natural-occurring fructooligosaccharides (FOS) — a prebiotic nutrient important to the health of LAB
* Non-GMO and bovine free (including the capsule)
* 100 % natural. NO Chemicals, preservatives, artificial additives, coloring agents, animal by-products, chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides are ever permitted in culture medium.
* Culture medium is a proprietary blend of 92 naturally grown plants, herbs, vegetables, mushrooms, seaweeds, roots, fruits and berries, coral calcium, hand-harvested from the mountains and seas of Japan
*High tech facility with highest standards checked by third-party, laboratories, certified by the Japanese Government
* Guaranteed free of soil organisms
* The nutrients listed on the package are naturally there from the culture medium and do not compete with customers supplement program.
* The herbs and other ingredients of the culture medium have been digested and do not cause allergy issues.
* Does not interact with medications.
* Safe for everyone (babies, sick people, the elderly.).
* Consume large amounts of a high quality probiotic product both during and after antibiotic therapy treatment. Take probiotics two hours before & after consuming an oral antibiotic.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.